Meet Coach Angela
Coaching is my passion…
This work is my passion. Coaching clients and seeing the transformation that happens is one of the most fulfilling parts of my life. I am also a wife, mother, student, artist, and business owner. I wear multiple hats as I pursue my life goals and work to make them a reality. I have been married for 18 years to my amazingly supportive husband and we have two young children. I have been a student for many years, first completely my bachelors degree in psychology and now working to complete my masters degree in marriage and family therapy. I opened my own life coaching business because it was important to me to be able to live my truth in my work as well as in my personal life. I am also a printmaker and a proud member of Women Printmakers of Austin, where I take an active role in teaching and promoting the arts in my community. I sell the artwork I create at local exhibitions and through my Etsy store, Organic Print Studio.
I am just like many of you…
I am building a career doing work that is important to me, being there for my kids, and trying to have a fulfilling relationship with my spouse. I know that it can be difficult to find balance between everyone's needs and still find time to take care of yourself. I also know how hard it can be to step into the unknown in order to follow your dreams and live your truth. Starting Life Coach Round Rock was a leap into a new future and required me to rearrange the plan I had laid out for my life. It required me to put aside my fears and instead put all that energy into making my business a success.
Thank you for allowing me to share my story with you. I can’t wait to hear yours.
Wishing you the best,
- Member of the International Association of Coaching (IAC) North American Virtual Chapter
- Member of Delta Kappa, International Marriage and Family Therapy Honor Society
- Student Member of American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
- Student Member of Texas Association of Marriage and Family Therapists
In the News and Media
- Quoted in Texas Lifestyle Magazine on the topic of life coaching and what to look for in choosing a coach (Click to view article)
- Feature article on DatingAdvice.com about how I became a life coach and why I think relationship coaching is important (Click to view article)
- Interviewed by by Jennifer Fulwiler on TheCatholicChannel.org on SiriusXM in 2018